A Dog’s Life: What Would I Sacrifice for the Animal I Love?

Every Day is National Dog Day,
Sponsored by BarkBox
 
No one has the bandwidth to celebrate every "National ____ Day." But Monday, August 26th is National Dog Day and we're legitimately excited. One might even say tail-wagging-level excited.
 
So we partnered with the dog-crazy people at BarkBox to explore some of the greatest stories about those very good boys, as well as the best ways to treat them. And not just on their big holiday, but the other 364 days as well.
 
Start spoiling your dog today and get your first BarkBox for just $5, for a limited time only.
 
 
A Dog's Life: What Would I Sacrifice for the Animal I Love?
A Dog's Life: What Would I Sacrifice for the Animal I Love?
Shawna Richer, The Globe and Mail
When my dog Scout was left paralyzed, I had a choice: put her down or help her get back up. The next nine months have showed me the lengths – physical, financial, emotional – to which people will go for their pets.
Save to Pocket
Durable Toys and Meaty Chews Delivered Monthly
Durable Toys and Meaty Chews Delivered Monthly
Super Chewer by BarkBox
A themed collection of super-tough toys and USA-made treats and chews.
Sign Up Now »
The Politics of the Dog Park
The Politics of the Dog Park
Laura Bliss, CityLab
Dogs are children for a growing number of Americans—and that's putting new pressures on pup-friendly space.
Save to Pocket
26 Things You Honestly May Regret Never Buying for Your Pet
26 Things You Honestly May Regret Never Buying for Your Pet
Emily Favilla, Buzzfeed
A BarkBox subscription, because the only thing more fun than going outside is a box full o' toys and treats.
Learn More »
Powerful Women Told Me Getting a Dog Is the Key to Success. They Were Right.
Powerful Women Told Me Getting a Dog Is the Key to Success. They Were Right.
Leah Fessler, Quartz
If you're a working woman, it's a good idea to get a dog, and not just because dogs are adorable, or because they offer the promise of unconditional love.
Save to Pocket
The 'Crazy Dog People' Helping BARK Take a Bite Out of the Pet-Products Market
The 'Crazy Dog People' Helping BARK Take a Bite Out of the Pet-Products Market
Joshua Rios, Adweek
More than seven years after its launch, dog-obsessed brand Bark has gone beyond its direct-to-consumer roots, with its products now found at Target, Amazon, Urban Outfitters and other retailers.
Learn More »
The Dog Who Took the Witness Stand
The Dog Who Took the Witness Stand
Christopher DeCou, Narratively
Tracing the origins of the animal rights movement to one truly bizarre 1922 court case.
Save to Pocket
I Tried BarkBox to Find Out What Dog Owners Like About It, and Now I Get Why It Has Over 600,000 Monthly Subscribers
I Tried BarkBox to Find Out What Dog Owners Like About It, and Now I Get Why It Has Over 600,000 Monthly Subscribers
Kate Barrington, Business Insider
I was very pleased with my experience and I think it's safe to say that my dog, Archie, is too.
Learn More »
There's No Such Thing as a Good Dog
There's No Such Thing as a Good Dog
Wes Siler, Outside
Only a good dog owner.
Save to Pocket
The 23 Best Dog Toys That You and I Both Know Your Pup Deserves
The 23 Best Dog Toys That You and I Both Know Your Pup Deserves
Jenny Hollander, Marie Claire
Nothing beats the naked glee on a dog's face when you unwrap a new toy and present it to him or her with a flourish.
Learn More »

Sponsored emails like this one help fund Pocket and its ongoing improvements. Pocket Premium subscribers will never see sponsored posts or emails.

Questions or feedback? Please click here to send us a message.

Pocket Blog tw FB
Get the Pocket app to save and read anywhere:
Privacy Policy  •   Help Center  •   Become a Sponsor

You are receiving this email because you signed up for Pocket.
Want to change how often you receive Pocket Hits newsletters? Update the frequency here, or unsubscribe.

Read It Later, Inc., 233 Sansome Street, Suite 1200, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Hej Gyllenstorm! Projekt I Trä, Trädgård Inspiration och andra populära sökningar

Avisering från Google – reklam uppsala